It’s been a trying couple of months. We’ve been separated and isolated. We’ve not been able to be together as a family. Some have been laid off or put on furlough. We’ve had to renovate technology so we can at least virtually get together to worship. It’s been difficult for me and I know it’s been difficult for you.
But No More!
I’m more than happy to announce today that we will be here to worship THIS Sunday, May 3rd, physically together again! See below for some things you need to know for this week.
- We are only starting up the worship gathering as of now.
- This means no Sunday school, Children’s Church, Nursery, etc.
- We’ll bring these things back at a later date and will keep you informed.
- This also means no regular AWANA or Youth Group. Those ministry leaders are looking into ways to reconnect and finish the school year so stay tuned.
- The Sunday Worship Gathering will look a little different.
- There will be strategically placed sanitizing stations in the lobby area.
- Your coffee will be served to you rather than everyone touching the coffee equipment.
- Communion will be a little different. We’ll have two tables in the sanctuary and everyone will grab their own elements and we’ll partake together once everyone has what they need.
- Tithe and offering will also look different. We have an offering plate to the right of each door as you exit the sanctuary.